I know, I know. It’s a little too quiet in here. That’s how you know something is up…
In this case, it’s a Castlevania rules module. Fight minions, avoid traps, decipher poorly-translated rumors, remove the curse, and kill Dracula! Well, Dracula is already dead. So destroying him might work better.
What’s in the works:
- Fast minion (non-boss) combat.
- Random item drops. No, they’re not hidden in the wax of the candles.
- Support for more than one hero, and character classes.
- Items. Like a blue crystal. And I’m bringing back the diamond.
- Night-time is danger-time.
- Bosses are big and scary. But a little teamwork, or quick wits, will save your hide.
It’s based on the first three games, but with all things Modos, you’ll be able to add elements from later games if you wish.
More soon. When the sun is ready to do some vanquishing.